- Civil Society and Commission on Human Rights Statement on n the ASEAN Consensus on the Protection and Promotion of the Rights of Migrant Workers (October 2017)
- Together with the Commission on Human Rights of the Philippines, De La Salle University, International Labour Organization (ILO), ECMI-CBCP/Scalabrini Lay Association, UNDP-JMDI, Migrant Forum in Asia (MFA), Women’s Legal Bureau (WLB), Bicol OFW Family Circles, Kanlungan/Kabadang, Bannuar La Union, Unlad Kabayan, SERDEF, Kaagapay OFW, LEARN, MCG-Western Visayas, Batis Center. Patnubay, Sentro-MARINO, Ateneo de Manila University, PSSC, Women and Gender Institute – Miriam College, Kanlungan ng mga Migranteng Manggagawa, Kampi, Lawyers Beyond Borders-Philippines, Migrante International, Quezon City Public Employment Service Office (PESO), the Center for Migrant Advocacy welcome the consensus arrived at by the Drafting Team of the ASEAN Committee on Migrant Workers (ACMW) on the protection instrument for migrant workers in their August 2017.
- A Call for Ratification: Philippine Labor Migration and the ILO Private Employment Agencies Convention, 1997 (c. 181), 2016
- This position paper builds the case for the ratification of ILO Private Employment Agencies Convention, 1997 (c. 181).
- CMA’s Statement to the UN High Level Dialogue on International Migration and Development Roundtable 4, 2013
- Statement Submitted to the United Nations Second High Level Dialogue on International Migration and Development – Roundtable Discussion 41 United Nations, New York October 4, 2013 by Ellene A. Sana, Executive Director, Center for Migrant Advocacy Philippines